for women in Estonia & Latvia
Applications are closed!
Program duration: estimated to start in March 2024 and last until March 2025
What to expect as a learner?
How to apply?
The first step in the application process is going to the online form in Google Forms and providing us with the following information:
– your contact details
– link to your LinkedIn profile (if you do not have it, then now it is the time to do it ;))
– a motivation letter, where you explain your motivation and thrive to start working in the IT field, as well as your capabilities & resources for fulfilling the course criteria
– share answers to a practical questions (you will learn more about from the form)
Note, the application process involves additional steps after sending your application:
– Based on the application we will select suitable candidates and ask them to take part of two info sessions (online).
– First webinar takes place on 01.02.2024. from 17-19:00 EET (please book this time in your calendar beforehand). In this session you`ll here more about the course outline, important milestones, schedule, etc.
– Second webinar will take place on 15.02.2024. from 17-19:00 EET (please book this time in your calendar beforehand).
– Final selection will be made based on the application and active participation of webinars and homework assignments.
Criteria for passing the program:
Program is run by:
Program is supported by: